Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Whats New

With the release of Titan Tale being delayed, and my future with DreamCloud Games a little up in the air (my contract ends in August - tomorrow!) they never the less put me to work on helping develop something new for one of their next titles.

Titan Tale has run into some issues, namely with Apple experiencing problems, and then we got some feedback from our testers that need to be addressed anyway. Still, I'm not sure what's to come! Ahh freelance life. I didn't choose it, it chose... well actually I did. Whoops.

Anyway, I can't show you much else, not yet anyway!
otherwise I've been working on more Refuge stuff. Exciting, and a lot easier a task to tackle after having been thrown through the gauntlet of creating an ENTIRE GAME'S worth of assets in a MONTH AND A HALF.

No comments:

Post a Comment