Monday, October 1, 2012

Mortal Instruments Cast Sketches

Part one?


Godfrey (playing Magnus Bane) and Kevin (playing Alec Lightwood) both had birthdays in September, and I thought it'd be fun to do a sketch for each cast memember as they had their birthday.

Kevin's is somewhere below in the blog, and not really all that satisfying. This sketch I like better! Although there's something I know I missed because it doesn't quite *look* like him still... 

All things considered though, the fact I did these at all blows my mind a little. I wonder what past me would think.

Jemima (Who plays Isabelle Lightwood) I'm pretty pleased with, on the other hand. Although I don't know when her birthday is. :)

These were drawn up using photos picked at random from Google with very minor tweaks on my part. Mostly minute alterations to expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment